EGNS and Isle Of Man Island, has bad faulty imagery

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
Removed
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No
Brief description of the issue:
There are some bad color issues with many parts of the Island, from lime green to purple
But only at certain LOD levels.
I’m a Developer making EGNS for the MS Marketplace, would be great if the island imagery can be fixed.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Go to the EGNS, look west for Lime green patches, move west a bit more, for Purple patches

`PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)’

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
Its always been there.

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Microsoft

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
no

You should report it via zendesk. That’s the best option for local glitches and bugs.

1 Like

Odd that this is still a thing since launch. Orkney had blue patches that behaved similarly. That was sorted quite some time ago.

Flew into IOM yesterday and was also suprised to still be seeing this issue as it was there at launch

1 Like

I think Orkney might have been fixed with the UK & Ireland update and with the IOM not belonging to either it probably means it was not in somebody’s job description.

A shame really while it’s a beautiful island and with a separate gliding school in the North and an unofficial dirt airstrip near Douglas it’s a great location for slow flyers and microlights.

1 Like

Hi there!
This has been reported. The issue is the blending of photogrammetry and effects other areas of the world as well.

Please use this wishlist topic to contribute to:

@SurlierRat06684, I have moved your first post into the above topic. You might want to cast your vote on that topic.

Thank you!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Improve blending of photogrammetry with surrounding scenery