EGPF (Glasgow) by UK2000

Anyone more familiar with Glasgow, please answer this maybe stupid question…I bought and used this airport this morning which is beautifully done aside from a few dramatic terrain issues that may really exist IRL (IDK)…but after getting IFR clearance to EGLL, it acted like the airport had no tower (had to announce to Glasgow traffic my taxi, etc…this isn’t really the case, right???

I mean EGPF has a tower, right?

Yes it’s a busy international airport. I’ve flown in and out many times.

That’s what I thought! It must be related to the missing tower apparently in the default (according to another post I saw). I would’ve thought that replacing eh airport would fix that issue - guess not. Thanks!

Yes I agree. I must admit I haven’t tried it myself yet.

I have the same problem with no IFR from or to Glasgow with this add on, there is a new installer available v1.01, maybe its fixed in this download

It is. Works beautifully now! What a great addition. Nicely done. I’m not sure if the steep grade down one of the taxiways towards 23 is correct, but that may be what it’s like IRL?? Otherwise, I like the airport a lot. Need to explore a bit more to properly rate but first impressions leaving from 05 are that it’s very accurate and looks good in-sim.