Engine shutdown once at top of climb B777

I was just getting to the top of climb from stuttgart to London and the 777 engines just shut down mid flight and I couldn’t turn them back on anybody know why this could be?

1 Like

I was at flight level 380

This just literally happed to me my last 2 flights! I couldnt get them to restart (king air 350) CTD is happening more than ever now as well

Is this the 777 you are talking about for captain sim and also are you on series s?

Yes im on series s

Hello @KINGAMB777.

The purpose of the #bugs-and-issues categories is to discuss issues that affect the base simulator. Please do not discuss issues with third-party addons or modifications in this category. These should be filed via the developer’s preferred support method.

If you believe your issue may be caused by a third-party addon/mod, empty your community folder, restart the simulator and try to reproduce the error.

All issues caused by, or involving third-party addons/mods should be reported to the third-party developer. All issues related to the core simulator can be formally reported through Zendesk.

Your topic was moved into #third-party-addon-discussion:aircraft .
If the cockpit goes black, this may also be of interest.

i had that too, till someone mentioned for custom fuel tanking, it automatically refills the reserve tanks instead of tank 1-4 if you use the first slider. make sure you only fill and use tanks 1-4 inside the fuel menue in msfs. since then it works perfect for me !