Error on all taxiwaypoints, please

Hi all

I would like to reworking my first scenery to add something.

But now, I’ve a new problem (not present before) on all the taxiway points : the message “Point not linked to the main graph” in red, and preventing to save the scenery.
There is also a problem with the parkings, with the same message, but as a simple warning, in yellow,

However, and it’s strange : all the taxi paths are ok

I checked and I deleted all parkings, taxiwaypoint …
After that, I Created only some elements :

• One taxiway type “runway” on the runway,
  • Taxiways connecting the two ends of the runway (to make a loop) with hold short points.
  • Only one parking.
  • All these elements are linked.

But I’ve still the same problem

Everyone has this problem and a solution ?

Thanks for help [image]

I just ran into a similar issue where I was editing an old airport of mine, where I was using “closed” and “vehicle” taxiways to represent paved paths and vehicle roads. The paths open ended and not a closed loop. Changing them to roads fixed my issue, and I didn’t have to make a closed loop.

In your case, was your taxipath a closed loop? In other words, a runway taxiway with taxiway leading away from the runway at both ends, or at least from a a couple of points on the runway (even one connection point might be enough), and then a loop leading from the runway to the parking spot and back again, so the plane can drive in a “circle” from the runway to the parking spot and then back again?

This may be a requirement now, having a closed loop for vehicle paths (except roads).

What’s funny is, I have other open ended “vehicle” taxipaths, and FS didn’t complain about those. Just the one “vehicle” taxipath and a set of “closed” taxipaths. And it seems like at some point those “closed” paths were converted from something else previously, I don’t know why I would have chosen “closed” in the first place. So it does seem like there’s a bug going on here.

Your image isn’t showing.

Make sure the runway point and the taxi points are connected… I had this issue a few days ago… looks like a pathway broke somehow… I restarted from runway path to taxi path it was a broken taxiwaypoint that wasn’t joined somehow… just go back and check if that’s maybe what it was

Thank you to all for helping me :grinning:
Sorry for the delay. I checked all the ways and it seem the problem is with the second runway of the airport. I remake all the taxiways to found the cause of the problem
I’ll keep you informed :slight_smile: