Error: Output path does noth exist

I’m creating a small airfield near my house with just an invisible runway so that I can take off there.

I’m getting this error when building: (in red)

PackageBuilder | Output path does not exist: D:/Documents/MyFSProjects/…/MaterialLibs/mymaterials/Library.xml

It’s good to note that I don’t have any textures or material since I only have an invisible runway.

Does anyone know what I should do to fix this?

I guess the first one isn’t important.
But the second one, shouldn’t he create the folders/files for the output folder instead of complaining that it doesn’t exist?

To be fair to OP…
I was attempting to do some minor adjustments to my home airfield and while this is my first attempt at modding scenery for MSFS it is not my first FS scenery mod.
I created a folder in FS_CustomFiles/2020 to manage my adds but once I had completed the project I got the same “Output Path” error. I am sure it is a result of not quite understanding the SDK file structure requirements. So instead of just suggesting we are complaining about nothing, maybe offer some insight that will assist us in getting past our lack of understanding.

Thanks

1 Like

I have successfully exported scenery objects and fixed errors in the past. I never created an airport though.

I have no clue what to do with this error.

With the help from somebody at FSDeveloper I found the issue.
I had to remove the materiallibs asset from the project xml. (I didn’t use the asset so it was ‘missing’)

1 Like