Error with 1.12.13.0 Update?

Was given the mandatory update message. All community folder items had been removed. It went to the MS Store, which is correct, and the store downloaded about a 1.03GB file. Then gave me the play button…which I clicked.

This launched MSFS. However, there is usually a screen that appears to do the acutal update. It never appeared. Went to the main screen. But, I have aircraft (two Carenado planes) missing from my hangar (even though they are in the “official” folder). And, I do not have access to the “Marketplace”.

I put my items back in community folder. My 3rd party aircraft (Airmacchi, Eurofighter and Bleriot) DO show up.

Very frustrated… I think the update at MS Store has failed…any suggestions would be helpful and appreciated!!

Hello,
I am sorry to hear of your problem. I have moved your topic into the new Bugs & Issues category that launched today. Wishlist is for requests for new features to be added. Bugs & Issues is for errors like the one you are having.

Thanks for relocating it. I have a hard time navigating this forum.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.