Eurofighter stops in mid flight

Hi, I’m experiencing a stop of all systems of Eurofighter in mid flight after approximately 15-20 minutes. I have fuel, all systems seem to be ok, but it just shuts down with no warning. APU has been stopped after engines start.

Surely there’s something I’m not doing right, what could be?

Thanks,

Jesus

Ran out of Euros mid flight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fuel burns fast in the Eurofighter. Remember to fill up after you takeoff with the settings bar (in 2d). I have had to perform the start procedures mid flight if the fuel runs out.

Finally I’ve been able to finish my 530 Km trip, refuelling in flight a couple of times. I think that this is too short a distance even for an Eurofighter. The fuel indicators shows no fuel in both wings just after refuelling to 100% See screenshot Eurofighter fuel

Maybe the total capacity of the plane is wrong and that’s the cause of running out of fuel so quickly.

1 Like

Agree. I just used the “unlimited fuel” to work around this. IMHO that aircraft hit its sweet spot (using unlimited fuel) in early 2022. The most recent update has made it way too sensitive to controls and is unflyable. Disappointed.

I know this aircraft has had horrible reviews for a long time, but is it my mistake to think that with all this time, surely they would fix problems?

This payware aircraft, is broken. The autotrim is way off, the engine power just shuts off after 2 minutes of flying, yet the afterburner animation still shows and needle shows 100% but there is no power. The cockpit camerviews left and right have STILL not been fixed!!! This problem has existed since release. If I press camera view look left, I would like to…look left. Not down and inside the lower left part of the cockpit.

If I was to review the military jets, I wouldn’t even include this. It’s not even worth being mentioned to be reviewed.

1 Like

I do think it’s partly your mistake to ignore various warnings and still hope they will fix this.

Of a developer cared about reputation or responsibility for their product they won’t release something half that bad in release. For those quick money grabbing guys once your money is in their bank, who cares about the after sales and spend extra time to fix

1 Like

You don’t know when I bought it. I’ve had this for over a year. At the time, it was the only military jet available and it wasn’t until people started flying it and experiencing problems when the glitches became more known. I don’t think you should blame a paying customer who complains a produt they payed for is broken. It’s one thing if this was the 3rd product I got from them and the previous 2 also didn’t work, but that is not the case. I have zero problem complaining about this product and developer but at the same time, I’d rather the developer actually fix the product which in turn could also start fixing his really bad reputation.

If it’s the first plane and not ignoring all the negative reviews than it’s not your fault.

But this “developer” is hopeless imo

Referring them as a developer is a nicer description than what I would say.

1 Like

Yeah I bought it last year too. Just tried it out the other day and deleted again . It’s complete trash. Throttle is broken. If you do get off the runway it quits shortly after and crashes.

They don’t care. It’s just a cashgrab aimed at kids and casual audiences who want a ‘fast, cool’ fighter jet.

2 Likes

I have same problem