Event ID for Batt1 & Batt2

I try to find the event ID for Battery1 & Battery2 in the A320 cockpit. I can´t find the Event IDs in the SDK documentation or in FSUIPC. There is only KEY_TOGGLE_MASTER_BATTERY & KEY_TOGGLE_MASTER_BATTERY_ALTERNATOR.
@Microsoft how did you develop those functions? I tried also to assign Batt1 & Batt2 to my keyboard in the setup, but when I hit the keys nothing happens.
My Connection to the arduino is stable, I test it with other planes and the Pitot Heat switch works as I expected.

1 Like

a friend of mine had asked me the exact same question. I monitored the Events with FSUIPC but nothing would show while interacting with the VC. I assume they toggle some variables of the plane but with DevMode ON I couldn’t find any either.

1 Like

The event ID’s are defined, but they aren’t linked to anything yet.
FSUIPC7 has them embedded into the software, but again nothing will work. Hopefully future upgrades to Simconnect will tie events to these event ID’s.
Welcome to the Cockpit building waiting game…

1 Like

@MobiFlight might be we talked about this issue couple of days ago in discord :wink:

The event ID’s are defined, but they aren’t linked to anything yet.
FSUIPC7 has them embedded into the software, but again nothing will work. Hopefully future upgrades to Simconnect will tie events to these event ID’s.
Welcome to the Cockpit building waiting game…

Oh wow, is it means we got a nice eye candy without simulator functions until yet?