Event Viewer errors since update

Hi all. I am wondering if anyone else has noticed an increase in errors since the update on the 3rd? I am getting a consistent “Failed with 0x57 retrieving AppModel Runtime status for package Windows.” Via the event viewer.

A few windows updates were completed since the sim update, but I have traced the error back to the 3rd when I updated the sim.

Keen to hear if anyone has any fixes or is experiencing the same issue.

Although nor related to your issue, would like everyone to please search or find any event viewer errors for MSFS and include them with the Zendesk bug report. Event Viewer can be accessed by searching for it, or "This PC-right click-manage/event viewer - the specific error could be in Applications for MSFS. If searchable, you might find more errors in the other folders contained there. Under the windows section there are well over 100 different sections errors could be living in. Try to do as best finding them as possible, this helps all of us get better product. You can just copy and past data into text file and upload into bug report at bottom. FWIW-I try to clear all events at least by-weekly to monthly, otherwise it gets so big, you cannot find anything. Believe settings can be made to purge it on a timetable, or limit its size. Moderators pleas put this reply in the proper area if this is not it.