Every time i arrive in Tokyo Haneda from Kuala Lumpur the game crashes to desktop during taxi to gates

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No, on Xbox doesn’t exist

Brief description of the issue:

Crash to Desktop in Tokyo Haneda

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Arrived to Tokyo Haneda Airport from Kuala Lumpur. All perdect, from departure to arrival. After a perfect landing, i were taxing to gates when suddenly the game begun stutterings and crashed to desktop. AND I WERE PLAYING IT OFFLINE!!!
So i fallen in rage and i uninstalled all the game from Xbox Serie X, i feel like i won’t install it again, since i am realizing that this title is a lost cause, is unplayable, full of problems on its performances. The misfortune is that i cannot ask refund because i bought the sim from far more that the 14 days maximum required for asking it (i spent 119.99 euros for Premium Deluxe Edition). So i also am forced to keep and own a game who is unutilisable and unenjoyable. Thanks, Microsoft. Thanks, Asobo! I tried, believe me, you all, everything, every steps, every processes suggested and told me either by the developers and by you of this forum, but nothing. Nothing. Crashes to desktop, stutters, bugs… I am desperate and now i am hating this game and its developers.
I also am cursing the life because it brings frustations to me and the humans.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

No PC, but Xbox Serie X and its related controller

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

1.25.12.0 but without world updates 7, 8, 9 (Australia, Iberia and Italy) fearing to overcharge the game. And playing offline

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Have you tried clearing your rolling cache?

Cannot manage rolling cache on xbox since SU9 and its hotfix because in OPTION GENERAL, DATA doesn’t appear anymore. See attachment

So i cannot clear rolling cache, no more since its disappearing from there after SU9 and hotfix.
But i cleared the reserved space after selected the game from xbox series x desktop to manage its installation in internal memory, but nothing, issues occur though.

By the way, after a reinstalling, the rolling cache settings went back. So i cean the rolling cache and sat it 100 GB, turned off live wheather and traffic leaving only World Bing Data and Photogrammetry on at first time… CTD on Tokyo Haneda airport as i arrived from Kuala Lumpur.

At second, played all OFFLINE… CTD always in Tokyo. Tried all things suggested me by Microsoft, but nothing.

My console is perfect on all others games, but suffers much this.