Every Time Something - For now done

True. I flew to the Moon in Elite Dangerous, but was not able to land there. I wonder why. :rofl:

2 Likes

This is very true.

Okā€¦ :unamused:

(The GPS needs nine minutes to align, the engine needs five minutes to run warm, so thatĀ“s not much difference *gg)

But I mean it in a slighly different way, not in a way to make starting it maxed-out cumbersome. :smiley:

I want multifunction-screens in the car, I want readouts of engine data like cylinder pressure, turbo suction gauge, turbo rpm, turbo temperature, intercooler air temperature, cylinder head temperature, brake temperature, tire pressure.
And you know what I did that with extra gauges from eBay, and it was so awesome all these extra gauges to get the maximum cockpit flair. There was even an exhaust temperature gaugeā€¦
Wuuuuh!!!
And of course tons of switches. Switching on various parts of the interior lighting, switches for switching on every single one of these car gauges. These switches are awesome and cheap and can be put everywhere, only drilling a hole into the plastic of the car dashboard is necessary.

REAL aircraft fans & freaks do that with their car :smiley: itĀ“s the best coping mechanism of not being able to sit inside a real cockpit because of not being a millionaire.

Just kiddin because I know itā€™s an emotive subject ā€¦ Next time please regard the winky emoji thing
:arrow_right: :wink:

1 Like

No keyboard then?

Windows key, works for me.

1 Like

And me too. we can even have the other apps open on a different desktop if we want

I recall that the punch card machine used to put the characters in text in the edge of the cards, so humans could read them too. But the ribbon used to dry out. You soon got used to being able to read the punched holes directly. Important if you dropped a stack and had to get them back in order (donā€™t ask how I know that). Iā€™m not sure I could still do it now, though

How is this helpful to OP?

1 Like

cough<Alt+Tab>cough

1 Like

ā€œMy other car is a space shuttleā€

I guarantee itā€™s something on your end with your controls. Reset them/re-bind them. It happens. But no one else seems to be having these issues (although I donā€™t fly the Bredok as that plane is terrible).

You could always run them through the 084. :rofl:

I have a keyboard. While I fly I do another stuff such as studying, forum reading, etc. I have it so that my taskbar disappears unless I hover over it. If I was in full window mode I would not be able to switch between the sim and outside programs without using cntrl-alt-delete or the windows key, which can possibly cause instability issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.