Explain this one to me?

just changed video cards. not sure if driver was completely installed.

but… almost seems like it was trying vr. which i do not have…

:beers:

1 Like

Sometimes FS gets confused when switching cameras. I think it is not related to your GPU. I could solve this problem by simply switching the cameras a couple of times or restart the flight.

2 Likes

@epicprimus

Tip 1: in game: try select camera from top ribbon, click Cockpit, then Reset, then click Showcase, then Reset. Click Cockpit to return. It will reset your view to forward.

Tip 2: do you use keyboard for camera ? sometimes keys get lost… when I have issues, then I press keys: Shift 2x Control 2x Alt 2x set Capslock ON and OFF, set numlock OFF and ON. Then try again… when engine does not work (caps lock) or when aileron left-right gets confused with camera view left right I do this.

1 Like

This isn’t a drone shot, this was taken in-cockpit.

Every so often, the sim glitches and shows either prominent features of your Pilot Avatar (hence the sunglasses), your Co-Pilot or both. It usually disappears after a few moments, or keep switching internal and external views until it does.

1 Like

Did you completely remove old cards drivers? Then update new card to latest driver?

Same for me…

2 Likes

yeah,
i had a real copilot too for a while. got it sorted.

but funny.

:beers:

Surreal ! that one looks like some kind of modern art ghost (I would say print it 3x2m, put it in a museum and call it MSFS conceptual you can make millions)