Exterior camera movement makes make queasy

Camera movement usually doesn’t bother me in games, but the way the exterior camera slightly tilts as you rotate around and then takes a moment to right itself makes me a little queasy. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

For me, not so much the camera movement, but some of those gigantic storm clouds can scare the bejesus outta me. Seriously. I have to quit out. It’s too much. Genuinely menacing. :dizzy_face:

I often suffer motion sickness from games or watching YouTube videos of someone else playing a game - especially so if the camera angle is quite wide or the frame rate is a little low. (Also get motion sickness in real life aboard small aircraft, sadly! :grimacing:)

So far, I’ve no issues with MSFS but I know what you mean. There is a camera speed and momentum slider in the menus - perhaps turning the momentum slider all the way down might stop the tilting motion and/or the ‘lag’ in the camera movement? Worth a go, maybe it will help :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a bummer. I used to be rock solid, but as I get older I’m starting to have some of the issue you point out too :laughing:. Thanks, I’ll look for those sliders.

2 Likes

Time to see the Optometrist.