External camera - changing the distance of external camera from aircraft

The external camera has a terrible elongation effect in the default position. You can reduce it by zooming in, but this only masks this effect. It is necessary to be able to transfer the external camera by axis, in this case - back from the aircraft a few meters, and then bring the zoom closer for convenience. With this camera position, this effect will not occur. In addition, this effect distorts the true movement speed, which can also interfere. FSX had this BANAL ability to move the outer circular camera back from aircraft. There is no need to answer that it is POSSIBLE to do this in the DRONE CAMERA. Yes, you can, but that’s completely different. I just really want to add the ability to SIMPLY move the EXTERNAL CIRCULAR camera position back from the aircraft, without using just one zoom, as it is now. It is also necessary to add the ability to save the changed position of this EXTERNAL CAMERA by default, so that when you RESET it, it does not reset the distance and zoom from the aircraft again how it was before changing. It is very uncomfortable! It is also desirable to add enabling / disabling the function of strict fixation to the tail without the effect of the camera floating (in the external camera mode). Thank you for the opportunity to leave your wishes, I hope that they understood me correctly!