F-18E Unable to cut engines?

Started doing more flying in the F-18E. Take-offs, landings, ect. This is after watching film ‘Top Gun Maverick’ on my TV. Now worked out how to ground steer the jet. Big problem, I am unable to stop the engines after landing? Able to cut the Battery Master and Alternator. But unable to stop the engines. The ‘shift+ctrl+e’ does not work? I have been through all the switches and knobs in the cockpit controls to try and find a engine cut-off but just can not find one. This is really annoying because none of my F-18E flights can be logged without turning off master/ignition and engines. Help Please

If you are using legacy interaction mode with the mouse, set throttle to idle, click and hold left mouse button, click and release right mouse button while still holding left.

It can be finicky…

F/A-18 throttle cutoff and wing folding assignments - Community Support / Aviation, Navigation, Communication - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Save some time :slight_smile:
For an over all search:
Click on the tag fa-18-super-hornet in any post topic header and it will show every Super Hornet question asked (as long as it was tagged, 99% are) Applies to any tag.
or
use search box with specific words f18 throttle