F/A 18 Displays Go dark in flight, or turn on and off randomly.

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

The Control displays and HUD turn off in flight. Sometimes its all of the displays + HMD at once, other times random screens turn off and on. HMD can even alone stop working. Seems to happen when there are frame rate drops in areas like Manhattan NYC.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Just Fly around and area you know is CPU/Memory intensive. Usually happens to me in less than 10 minutes of flight.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Xbox X

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I am also seeing this behavior again in other planes pretty frequently. screens are turning on and off like the plane has some kind of electrical shortage… Example of TB-30 below. Even the EFB went black… Few seconds later everything came back. This happened again when I experienced frame drops.

I have same issue in Kingair. Displays turn off after about 10 min flying . Happened 4 times on same route flown so its not random.