F14, F15, F22, F35, MSFS F18 (name) all fail KGCN

Microsoft Store version
Brief description of the issue: There are a few “Green Polka Dotted Areas” where it causes the planes to loose control, not react to stick movements and the plane ends up crashing.

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

1. Start a flight at KGCN (Grand Canyon National Park)
  2. Use Runway 3
  3. Fly toward the Colorado River a short way from the airport and go down near the river.
  4. Fly to the left along the river.
  5. Shortly after step 4 the Green Polka Dots will appear. They are NOT the bushes. They almost appears that they were spray painted randomly.
  6. As I fly into that area I am unable to manage the plane, zero control!
  7. Crashed
    8 There are at least 2 more areas along the river where these polka dots occur with the same out come. IF you can anticipate the loss of control and gain altitude you can fly over these areas and re-enter the canyon.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant:
GTX 1050 video card

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue: Noticed this behavior Dec. 2021

It’s not just those airplanes

It’s the area

That is specifically why I always use that airport but go N/E instead of West towards Las Vegas.

They recently updated marketplace with 1G4 airport which I would Love to purchase and depart from there all the time, if it wasn’t for that lag area. It messes it up completely. You can climb to a higher altitude to avoid the lag but, I know, what’s the fun of that…