F14 heading bug

New pilot. I have less then 300 hours flight time
I bought the F14 from MSFS 2020 marketplace and after the recent update the heading bug no longer works. I takeoff, engage autopilot, then try to use the heading bug but nothing happens. Is it me or a glitch ? I’m using the Thrustmaster Airbus TCA

Not sure about this one, been on holiday for a week but it was working fine prior to that. Will check it out as soon as I can.

Hi Deano1973
Thank you for the reply and any help with this problem. I’m a new pilot and just want to know if it’s me or a glitch with the F14.

I LOVE!! flying the F14.

update: OMG!! am I correct that you are the creator of the MSFS 2020 F14 Tomcat? If so, NICELY!!! DONE.

1 Like

Hey @JackieStar41. Welcome to the forums. Great to see your enthusiasm for one of the popular 3rd Party addons. There are tons more available in the Marketplace and elsewhere on the internet. It is encouraging to see the third-party ecosystem expanding so quickly.

Now that you are here, please check out the Code of Conduct to better understand the rules of the road in the forums. There is also a Forum Guide where you can learn about the features available to you here.

Again, welcome to the community!

1 Like

Thanks! Yes, I am the creator of the F-14s, and others. Make sure you have the HDG HOLD switch engaged if you’re trying to follow the HDG bug, otherwise the AP has no command to follow :+1:

DEANO1973
Thank you for the help. I activated the Heading hold switch and it WORKS!!! :slight_smile:
Again! thank you for responding and for your patience with me.

Sartanius
Thank you for the welcome. This was my first post on FS. I hope I did nothing wrong?

What I’ve already bought from the marketplace
Bell 47G = I LOVE!! the MAS*H livery. Wish we had the UH-1 medical
Bredok3d F22 Raptor = I HATE!! it. Waste of money, will not buy a Bredok3d product again.
DC F14 = I LOVE!! it. This is my go to aircraft.
DC F15 = I do not have a lot of flight time in this aircraft. YET!! lol

In my marketplace wishlist
SC F16 May not buy from MSFS due to no weapons. :frowning:
F35
C-130 May not buy due to bad reviews. :frowning:
A-10 May not buy due to bad reviews. :frowning:

Note: Feel free to move or close this post,

1 Like

You did just fine, so the community is better off with you here. Thanks for contributing and enjoy the journey!

2 Likes