F22 Bredok3d? BUYER BEWARE

Don’t buy anything from Bredok3D, Captain Scam, Mscenery and Deimos and you won’t go too far wrong…the garbage they’re ‘developing’ is nothing short of shameful

2 Likes

I don’t know one way or the other if Microsoft would agree to what I suggested. I was only trying to put a positive suggestion forward. Do I expect it to go anywhere? No, not really. But, who knows what might happen.

Bredok3D products might(ok definitely) don’t cater to serious simmers, but who are we to say how someone should enjoy the hobby, or what aircraft they should, or should not, buy and fly? There is obviously a market there for this level of aircraft. Nobody is being forced to buy this F22, and there are other options available. Really it is a simple case of doing a little research before you buy to determine if this product is for you, or not… I don’t understand all the hate.

3 Likes

Flight Sim communities are the worst?
Noooo not even coming close to “the worst” :wink: I guess you weren´t on YouTube from 2017 till 2020? Nothing but hate, inhumane hate speeches against everyone (including other mammals like animals when running out of lifestyles and people to flame and hate), and massive organized troll agenda propaganda-■■■■ under EVERY video (yes - EVERY video genre - including games, fantasy, audiobooks, horror, Creepy Pastas, science and technology, aviation, supernatural science like search for ghosts UFOs etc.)
The “YouTube ■■■■■■■■ blocker” addon (yes it´s really called this name and it is for blocking videos, channels and users from ever showing up again in the recommended videos or comment section list) already begun to significantly slow down the browser because the blacklist became so bloated that it was difficult to handle even for a Ryzen processor…
Well what I want to say is giving some justified critics about bad product scams to prevent unaware buyers losing money are not even coming close to what was true hate…
Only FB was even more worse then YT, posting some screenshot showing the wrong colours of a computer a piece of furniture or a screenshot could have caused the next storm.
No believe me this Flight Sim forum here is lovely and there is no hate at all.
Maybe some grumpy pilots who do not like bugs, but no hate.

3 Likes

When he goes public and also for a price,we,the ones who already purchased something before,have the right to speak out about his “quality”
The coin has 2 sides

3 Likes

But he has every right to sell his product…just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean others won’t enjoy it for what it is…

3 Likes

stick to the topic.
Nobody said he can’t sell.We have the right to judge what he sells,which is garbage.If someone wants to have fun with garbage,it’s their choise,as it is ours in here to comment on it.

3 Likes

I’m right on topic… if you don’t like his products don’t buy them…. It’s very simple.

I don’t like them,i won’t buy them and I WILL judge them

1 Like

You’re right on the options, I don’t own this plane nor will I buy it. No need to sympathize with me. I’m still learning how to fly so enough planes there to keep me happy.
Again you are correct with reviews and information about developers’ track records. I bought the first 777 from CS. PC users rated the developer highly. Didn’t they just release the 767 for PC only. Last I seen it had 4 star rating. WoW. Guess PC users are so excited to see anything new appear on the marketplace that they just can’t restrain themselves from throwing money at the screen before finding out what the quality is.
No ire being directed over at you what ever ire is.

1 Like

Correction.
Used to rate him highly

1 Like

The problem isn’t that people don’t know there’s much better free stuff elsewhere, it’s that their target market CAN’T get better from elsewhere.

For them to release it on the Marketplace first means they’re targeting Xbox, we’re constantly fed sub par products and a ton of airports/sceneries a week. Dev’s like Bredok3d and others who have gotten in trouble for stealing code and even banned on other markets in the past are streamlined while quality Dev’s like Aerosoft and DC Designs are left on the waiting list. Believe me, if the Xbox community had the option to download aircraft from flightsim.to or simmarket we would in a heartbeat.

That being said Bredok3d did us right with the liveries pack which seems to have kickstarted other companies to produce their own, much better quality packs. But that’s the only good thing they’ve done for us IMO.

4 Likes

No, was gonna buy it until I saw the pics in the marketplace, its diabolical man, another Bredjoke non 3D contraption!

1 Like

Bredjoke airlines more like :grinning:

1 Like

I’m an xbox user & I restrained myself from buying a Bredjoke product. It feels good being clean & im not gonna subject myself to that anymore. I have willpower.

1 Like

Come on guys & gals, let’s feel the love huh.We are just here as paying customers to leave positive or negative reviews about a product that’s either negative, positive or both, it’s nothing personal eh, just plain simple yeah. I love yous all :grin:

1 Like

It is embarrassing that this developer would ask for money, allowing other developers to feel as though that’s perhaps justified for something like this. I often wish they’d made a separate game for XBOX.

1 Like

I know that I’ve thrown some money at devs who have less than stellar reviews/products. I wasn’t overly involved in the forums when I first started, but now I check to see what people consider quality devs, and who I need to steer clear from. DC Design is one of the few devs I see in the forums who communicate with the community in a very positive manner. I understand that’s their choice, but if more devs followed their lead, I think we’d be in a much better place. Judging products does not constitute hate, as long as a review is done within the guidelines for posting in the forums. However, I do agree that people can purchase whatever they wish, but we shouldn’t be surprised when they are here in the forums all frustrated because something isn’t working.

1 Like

Let’s stay on topic, not on each other.

2 Likes

The plane is garbage. Point blank. I’m not hating; I’m telling the truth. If one finds it acceptable, I suggest they increase their standards. Hate and criticism aren’t synonyms.

5 Likes