Famous Flyer IV: Antonov An-225 Mriya (Now available on Xbox)

Doncaster in UK ex Vulcan Base.

Sure that it’s been in to Oostend Belgium before, know the AN-124’s have been in there a few times.

Was in the same hotel a the crew once, years ago. Pretty shire saw Mr Antonov as part of crew where down for breakfast one morning.

Profits are going to Antonov to rebuild the real An-225.

4 Likes

Think it says ‘all proceeds’ so that’s all the money, not just profit.

8 Likes

All proceeds from sales of this plane are going to the Antonov Company to help in their efforts to re-build the real An-225.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

39 Likes

Will be glad to contribute my 1/3 of the cost of a box of rivets once WASM is on XBlockX. :wink:

7 Likes

Hi all, if anyone wants to report any bugs, please report them in Bug Reports & Wishlist > Aircraft & Systems.

I strongly recommend asking for help in Community Support > Aviation, Navigation, Communication first before posting something as a bug.

Please tag your posts #antonov-an-225 to help other people find your issue!

4 Likes

Thanks to the magic of multi-player there was a small fleet this morning at its home airport UKKM (someone is working on a custom version that is supposed to be released soon, as the hanger at right is supposed to be for the AN-225).

Thank you for bringing this amazing machine back to our virtual world and donating the proceeds to the real world. inibuilds did a fantastic job. btw, there is a “route guide” also available posted on the inibuilds forums.

7 Likes

Heróiam sláva!

9 Likes

Does this aircraft support flight plans created on the world map?

2 Likes

Can you individually controll all 6 engines?

1 Like

It’s well worth the money, great in VR, The size of that cockpit!
A bit sensitive on the elevator trim, but looking forward to get to know it better.

1 Like

I’m not sure if the sim’s code actually allows for more than four engines yet.

it’s either all engines or 123 on axis1 and 456 on axis4. 0-50% is reverser range, 51-100% is forward thrust. At least in AAO

6 Likes

Yes, at least it came up on the small garmin GPS, but I flew by the seat of my pants the first flight, so didn’t use it. Haven’t read any documentation yet.

If it has Garmin then it definitely does, thank you. I wish the A310 did, too, but I’m glad this will be usable for me. Now only to wait for the Xbox release. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Me too. Slava Ukraini

5 Likes

Shut up and take my money.JPG

I might not fly it but definitely buying it!

I’m definitely going to just sit and admire it tonight on the ground for a bit when it’s download for a bit I think :blush::airplane::saluting_face::ukraine:

15 Likes

Where can I find it?

2 Likes

Quick start guide on how to fly the an-225

4 Likes