FBW A320 aircraft completely stops after the landing

Hi everyone,

I don’t think this is a bug or something it’s probably my ignorance to have this issue so I am open your suggestions since I haven’t found a solution to this.

When I touchdown to the runway I open the reverse engine and spoilers, then at 60 knots I shut down the reverse engines but aircraft won’t respond to my throttle increase before the speed goes to 0 knots. When it is at complete stop on the runway, when I turn the parking brake on and off again, then it will respond to my throttle increase.

I always put the auto-brakes to low since the runways that I land are relatively long. What I should be doing wrong could someone help me I’d be glad :slight_smile: I am using the dev version of FBW A320 by the way.

Thanks !

First: you are in the wrong forum section. Please move your post to the 3rd Party Developement - Aircraft Forum.

Second: Your autobrake has to be deactivated. It is set to low as you said (which is good for most runways). You should get your reversers to idle at about 80-70kts. Somewhere below 60kts you should disable your autobrakes and brake manually. This can be done simply by using the manual brakes (as soon as you use your brake, the autobrake disarms automatically).

1 Like

Thank you so much for the correction and for the answer. I immediately gave it a try and found out that I should’ve used the manual brakes to disable the auto brakes. I appreciate it once more ! :slight_smile: