Thanks for moving that, it’s not always clear where to put things as these forums get so full of frustrated simmers pleas for help!
I use Simbrief, & Navigraph.
There are so many problems that I don’t know where to start.
- USR waypoints that appear in the flightplan.
- Waypoints displayed with incorrect name.
- Completely incorrect STARS & instrument approaches. It will even change the direction of the star in the MCDU to the opposite direction.
- As mentioned, DIR function deletes Flightplan
- Cannot delete many of the waypoints, only certain ones.
Someone from Navigraph told me (a long time ago) that part of the problem is that Flight Simulator Truncates (cuts off) part of the data from the AIRACs, so it reads the info incorrectly. He said it’s up to Asobo to fix.
Personally I can’t believe they integrated Navigraph into the Sim knowing that there are communication problems!