FBW A32NX totally broken after update 1.15.7.0

Hi,

Plane: A32NX FBW experimental dated 13 april 2021.

I tried a flight that perfectly worked before the update. After the update, there are major malfunctions:

speed is not managed (aircraft accelerates with no respect of speeds limitations and trust levers position),

the autopilot does not follow the flight plan,

the aicraft does not accelerate enough on take off ( stallwarning).

Now I have to wait for an update from FBW.

Btw, I lost 10 fps with this new version of the sim in the cockpit (28 vs 38).

What a disappointment!

Hoping all these problems to be fixed very soon.

Seems they didn’t find any compatibility issues with WU4 - perhaps try fully removing it and re-installing?

Haven’t had a chance to try myself yet but here is the post I’m referencing

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/v-0-5-4-a32nx-flybywire-simulations/379377/9?u=zeeflyboy

1 Like

Hi,
I have reinstalled the A32NX experimental and all things are returned to normal.
So topic to close.
Thanks.

2 Likes

yes I reinstalled flybywire, things ok at the moment, before that Sim took ages to load and then couldn’t even get to fly now button.

Got a heading problem. Can’t push the button even the vs is flickering. After take off the plane wants direct the climb mode under the altitude of 1500 and so on.
And it’s going crazy. Ignore the climc mode etc. Of course everything new installed. After a few minutes it’s going back to normal but after take off it is not possible to fly because heading can’t pushed and vs is flickering from one value to another.

Anyone getting random FPS drops to 17 and stutters using stable build?