Feature Requests

Hi there,
I’m sorry to close this topic. When this Wishlist topic was created, there was no voting in this category. When voting was introduced, it became necessary for there to be one topic per request, and one request per topic. This has many, and many of these are duplicated throughout Wishlist:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/set-starting-altitude/201249

The Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Sea World are all available in photogrammetry right now. (Although if you strive for realism, I will mention that in real life, there is a semi-permanent TFR (temporary flight restriction) over the Disney parks.) I can’t speak for the Venezuelan restaurant or your mom’s house, but they are expanding photogrammetry all the time.

If I search tag:central-america, there’s almost nothing there. Feel free to create a separate Wishlist topic and tag it with central-america!

If you are still experiencing these bugs, please search for them in #bugs-and-issues . Autopilot bugs should go in #bugs-and-issues:instruments , glitches and hangs should go in #bugs-and-issues:performance .

As you have hopefully seen by now, they are constantly changing landing challenges. If you want to see some of the old ones back, use this: