- Having flown MS Flt sims for many years, WHY change the generic controls?
- Menu bar is rubbish. Bring back the one from FSX.
3.WHY engage developer mode just to change an aircraft? This should be a facility available on the menu bar.
- As much as I have adjusted rudder controls I cannot get rudder to behave in a normal manner. It’s reaction when activated is severe.
- WHY are there only 3 pilot positions? In FSX the pilots view could be raised and lowered and moved forward and back to the users desired settings.
- I cannot find any control to permit me to put instruments onto a second screen. Maybe I have been flying too many Caranado planes!
Agree on most of the topics. For #5 you can hold R-Alt + mouse click to undock some of the panels, like the ingame ATC, map, etc but also some of the aircraft screens and panels.
For 4 you can use the arrow keys to adjust your position.
A while ago, as I finished a short flight with C208, I shut down the engine and then decided to go on another short trip with the TBM. I then used the developer mode to load the TBM, this puts it automatically in slew mode - everything ok, the throttle in idle. But on leaving slew mode, my TBM took off, and before I could respond, it is in the air.
It happened after a 747 flight so I thought it could be due to changing from a heavy-duty to light GA, but that is not the case.
Anyone experiencing this? It is just nuts to go back to the main menu just to change your plane. I have used this feature quite often, though it does roll sometimes after slew mode but not as insane as this. Why does this even have to happen in developer mode?