Fenix A320 Autopilot Disconnect

Hi all, quite new to the Fenix but managed a couple of sucessfull flights but just recently I’m having problems with the autopilot just disconnecting at random times. I’m on PC using Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog and xbox controller for cameras. Is this a known fault or maybe I’m doing something wrong. I’ve setup good dead zones so not sure it can be this. Just now I was descending all in managed mode and autopilot disconnects and for the life of me I can’t get it back on then I get all manner of errors and overspeed and saying thrust lever idle and engine master off. If anyone has any ideas I would be very grateful as was just starting to enjoy flying this.

1 Like

Same problem, started happening about 8 weeks ago, not sure which update. Happens around cruise altitude, more or less. When it first started it was related to Bravo throttle calibration going out of whack, so I got in the habit of calibrating every flight. Now it happens every flight, and I haven’t a clue why. Have always had some strange issues with the fenix, and have gone back to 737 and fbw 320. Would love to put more hrs on this plane.