Finally able to play without ctd on Xbox actually

I can confirm the following:

If you turn off the live weather, the MSFS runs significantly better than with live weather! Also, it seems that you should turn off “Live Traffic” to boost stability as well.

I was just able to play for about 4 hours without any CTD, both with planes and third party airports. The general performance is still not the best, there are still numerous jerks and also this “hang” when you go to the globe is still present (As well as many of the numerous other bugs - This terrible flickering in the windows, a “download” that ALWAYS happens after the start of the MSFS and just the very long loading time at the beginning), but you can use the MSFS so at least rudimentary.

I am still quite new to the MSFS, but I have heard the story about the SU5 or SU6, where the “live weather” has been virtually “destroyed”. It seems that with the SU9, the “Live Weather” is again responsible for many of the problems…

Or are there possibly problems with the access to the servers of the weather? Or did an “improvement” in the weather/clouds become rather a very big problem? Questions about questions… Which, unfortunately, Asobo/Microsoft will probably not answer for us. I would at least be happy if they would comment at all or announce a hotfix/patch…

I have attached my settings here for other players
(XBOX Series X - 4K/60Hz - Philips Soundbar connected via HDMI)