Finding the stopwatch in VR (Quest 2)

The answer seems straightforward, but as a newbie it took me a while to figure out, so thought I’d share it for other newbies out there.

I was on the last training lesson before commercial, which is a solo flight from Flagstaff to Sedona. One of the objectives is to start the stopwatch, but I could not find how to display it, and it won’t let you complete the lesson without using it. The solution is to bring up the toolbar menu with one of the thumb buttons on the right controller, then select the Navlog.

Probably obvious to more experienced sim pilots, but the toughest part about this simulation is getting used to the controls & menus. Also, I guess the VR adds another layer of complexity, having to grab controllers, use keyboard commands, etc. without being able to see them. Anyways I landed in Sedona without the instructor saying “you could do better” for a change :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really appreciate. People taking the time to help others. Wonderful. Personally, I use voice attack and the velocity one in VR. Be safe.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.