First 2 flight lessons not recorded as completed

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

When I complete first 2 flight lessons (introductory and flight essentials) they are not recorded under “pilot profile” as completed preventing me from getting reward attached to 100% completion

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Complete first 2 flight lessons (introductory and flight essensials). Once they are completed and you receive letter grade, they no longer count towards completed in the training section.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Update 9 (latest update)

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I had completed them all a few updates back but they changed how they were displayed and all my progress went away. I also never had the achievement come for completing all the challenges either. Those seem bugged in the same way with progress not staying. Now I still have to do them all again. There are even ones I have already did again recently that show as not completed. I just don’t do them anymore, and it seems like the spotlight event is a thing we won’t get anymore either but there is still an achievement for it.

Because it must be asked :slight_smile: , are you in “Dev” mode? If it’s turned on it will cause what you’re experiencing.

1 Like

No. Developer mode is not on. I hope they can fix this in the next patch

I finished all 43 lessons, but it’s recorded only 41 completed. It could be the same problem you had. Did you manage to fix it?