First attempt at a community event SLC->ASE ( Salt Lake City, UT to Aspen, CO ... Mountain cruise

Flight details and plan to come, however I am attempting to hold an event geared more towards adults. I would say 18+ or enter at your own risk.

No intentions of being foul, however if you have a sailors mouth you’re still welcome here.

https://discord.gg/PdUa6cwh <— server for the event and all future events and a flight plan to follow.

Looking forward to flying with you all.
Open to all planes as long as you fly with the pack.

SLC → ASE

WE WILL CHECK IN AROUND (19:00-19:15) 7-7:15pm EST and prepare for the flight. I plan to walk everyone through creating the route if they need assistance. If you’re capable of plotting your own route… The stops go as follows,

KSLC → KPVU → KPUC → KVEL → KGJT → KMTJ → KGUC → KASE

DEPART FROM RUNWAY 34R
ARRIVE AT RUNWAY 33

Multiplayer settings: ALL PLAYERS
AIR TRAFFIC : LIVE TRAFFIC
WEATHER : PRESET / CUSTOM
SERVER : EAST USA
SUGGESTED AIRCRAFT : Cessna 208 B Grand Caravan EX

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS… Don’t get left out because you didn’t ask. I’m happy to help! No question is dumb! Dumb is the one who never questioned!

2 Likes

FLIGHT WILL DEPART FROM

KSLC - KASE

We will be flying in VFR … Flight plan will be entered through MSFS to keep this friendly to all levels …

See the above post for discord information.

Please feel free to comment with any questions, there seems to be several interested participants already and we look forward to flying with you.

Cheers.

Think I may be able to join for this, looking forward to it! I’m having trouble with the discord link though, i says the invite is either invalid or expired. Is there an updated link that I’ll need or is there something else wrong that I’m missing?

@CosmeticBell432 try this … Link has not changed https://discord.gg/dd5wwYt9

That seems to have solved it, thanks!

hi would love to join the group never done it so hope i am welcome it sounds brilliant do we just start at klsc and wait for the group to get together

@goldeneagle3800 Yes, but I suggest you join the discord voice server if this is your first flight. We plan to get everyone set up starting at 19:00 (7pm EST )

30 minutes should allow us to assist those that need help with their settings, flight planning, etc… See the post above about server settings, multiplayer settings and weather settings.

Let me know if you have any other questions but know that we look forward to flying with you! :airplane:

ok and thanks for all your help

Absolutely, thanks for joining us! Keep an eye out for the next event!

Congrats on your first event! Thanks for being a part of the community :slight_smile:

hi i am at the airport kslc parked up

Uhhh… The event was actually last evening. I do hope you’re joking!

Much appreciated.

no it says its on the 24th

February 23rd, 19:30 – 22:30, (-05:00) America/Indianapolis

Did you end up enjoying yourself? Hopefully you still flew the route?