First Impressions of Flight Control Replay on a Mid-Range PC

I don’t know where to stick this post, but it’s my first impressions of Fabio’s Flight Control Replay. I took some shots from various addon airports in the FBW, 747 and 787. If you’re interested in a replay tool, this may be a good place to start.

Check out some takeoffs and landings and see how my 1080ti and 8700k processor handle the sim. I’m actually impressed.
https://youtu.be/tn9Oz4KDe_I

Hi Sage, seeing your topic is about a third-party tool I have moved your topic to the Third-Party Addon Discussion area of the forums:

Cool, thanks for that.

1 Like

Hi! Beautiful, just beautiful videos! I just bought the FCR five days ago and I just love it! I’ve been waiting since October 2020 for this tool. I was used to the FSX tool FSRecorder and FCR is pretty much as good.
Kjell Jarmlinger Even Flower67829

1 Like

There are a couple of other related threads with more videos and questions etc answered about FCR - it’s a great tool and the developer is really responsive. He’s let me have a preview of the upcoming March update, which is great - ironed out a couple of wrinkles for me, especially some stuttering, which is now completely gone - and I’ll be updating my first impressions review shortly.

I made a little video tonight with the preview of the March update, just for fun - smooth as silk replay:

2 Likes

I updated my review of FCR now I’ve been using it a bit more and also the dev kindly let me try out a preview of the upcoming March upated version - which is awesome and made a big improvement for me, Super smooth playback! The review is here:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.