First solo vfr objectives not indicated landing at wrong location not what was expected

As First time training session solo vfr,objectives(waypoints) not shown.when arriving at sedona instructor says mm you weren’t supposed to land there. Any help please.

Good day,

exactly the same problem ! I’ve done the flight with the good altitudes, speeds, I’ve flown over the waypoints, used the chronometer… and the same issue: “you have landed on the wrong place !”
I watched videos on Youtube where the guys did the flight without any respect of altitudes, speeds or landing runway, and the flight was checked !!!

Quite strange.

I agree, I have flown a perfect flight and left hand circuit 20+ times. In the end the VR Instructor always tells me that (Rwy 21 in Sedona), “you have landed on the wrong place”. My landings are no different than other tutorials so it would not seem to be my flair etc. My assumption is that it is a problem with the tutorial. It would be nice if someone could confirm that it is a problem with the tutorial. On the converse I am open for suggestions from someone with more experience that could offer a hint.

I had the same problem and then @Habu2u2 solved it brilliantly for me. Here is his post: Flight Training - VFR Module - POIs Missing - Objectives Do Not Advance - #4 by Habu2u2.

Basically you have to achieve each objective before you get to the location of the POI for it to appear. So if you do not achieve the altitude and speed objectives before flying back over Pulliam, the POI for Pulliam will not appear and you will not achieve the objective flying over the airport. After that, you can’t move on to new objectives and the app will tell you that you landed at the wrong airport when you touch down at KSEZ.