Fix G Sync

Thanks guys, ill give your suggestions another try tonight. Think im going for a full reinstall anyway as it might fix some other issues… propably not, but yeah… :slight_smile:

Tried your method. Updated to the new Nvidia driver. Its better, but still the same issue. Syncs, goes back to 100 and starts syncing again, etc…

■■■■ this sucks, must be a small thing that just interfers all few seconds… it feels so smooth and nice when Gsync works, MSFS was basically the reason i bough a Gsync monitor… :frowning:

Tried NVPI again and i have the same results as before. Its not working 100% still… :frowning:

while i thought G-sync is fixed, now i have a new nightmare and its called:
Limited by CoherentGTDraw issue ultra bad situation with single number fps !

OMG. I just spent a lot of $$$ to upgrade from a gtx 1080 i7 -6700 @ 3.4 Ghz 16 gb ram
to a RTX 3080, I9 10850k, 32 gb ram, off a fast ssd 1 tb drive:
Started MSFS2020 ,instead of Medium Settings it defaulted to ULTRA settings, and I tweaked with advice on this forum
MY FRAMERATE WENT DOWN!! under 20 fps, with this killer system,
Started messing around and turned V-SYNC locked at 30 fps to OFF (ON was what was recommended)
Even though I have a G-Sync monitor…
YEAH…After turning V-SYNC to OFF! I am getting 60 FPS…SOOOOO HAPPY,
CAREFUL with V-SYNC

My display started doing the same thing. I thought it was going out on me. Mfs is the only game that does it though. Now I get it.

You have this high-end system but it seems you have no idea what vsync is or how it works…
Of course it will cap your frames to 20fps with this setting, it is what issupposed to happen.

Ok, I thought so, but saw people posting that it was recommended.

Did you fixed G-Sync? After many tests , i think i found the main cause

Not really. Any advice? :slight_smile:

will need some info:
1.you have 1 or 2 monitors
2.monitor model and refresh rate
3.Graphic card and cpu

1. Single
  2. ACER predatorz35p, up to120Hz
  3. i7-9700K / ASUS STRIX 2080Ti OC

I have an Gsync ultimate monitor, it does seem to be working here.
my monitor is showing it’s refreshrate going up & down in the sim.

1 Like

Any solution to this?