Flawed Default Aircraft

I flew the default 787-10 from KSFO to PHNL today and ran into a few problems, especially with the FMC and trim. While searching for solutions in the Aircraft Forum someone wrote that Asobo was paying more attention to fixing giraffes than they were to fixing aircraft. I thought that was rather funny because, unfortunately, it’s true.

When is Asobo going to address issues with the default aircraft? I applaud the community for developing mods but I believe it is Asobo’s responsibility to fix badly flawed aircraft. I’m not expecting study-level default planes, I just want the basics to work properly.

Dave

1 Like

I may be mistaken but I seem to remember the developers saying that they were going to pay a lot of attention to jets for the next sim update.

They did. At least I think it’s for the next sim update (February). I do know for a fact airliners are high on their list of priorities. Their current state is deplorable at best.

1 Like

Indeed… Very well put. You might be interested also in my thread:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.