Flight Assistant requests destination change on IFR

Reporting a bug on the Flight Assistant. Not sure why it keeps on requesting for destination change to the same destination. Often it does so when I program my flight computer for an approach, but it’s worse when the assistant requests mid flight or after take off as it messes up the original target cruise altitude.

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: AI changes destination when set to handle radio communications

8 votes have been moved. 3 votes could not be moved because their users already voted in the other topic.

Hello, I’ve consolidated your topic into an existing report for similar with more votes. Feel free to continue over there.

Before creating new topics, please use the search function to look for existing/similar topics. Duplicate topics can impact the community by splitting the conversation across multiple topics, reducing the number of votes and making it hard for users to find useful information.

You can use the search system by clicking on the magnifying glass on the top navbar. You can make use of the advanced search system by clicking the options link in the search box.