Flight Group Meet Up With Same Add On Planes

Is it possible to schedule a flight meet up where a group of people who all have the same purchased add on planes can get together and fly around where we can all see each other’s cool purchased planes?

I have an A-10, Euro Fighter, F15, Corsair and recently purchased the F14 Tomcat. I’d LOVE to see a group of you who have one of these planes in your inventory and see how it looks when I’m flying around.

It’d be fun to do mock dog fights and chase each other through canyons and what not.

1 Like

It would be great if you could pay a small fee to have the plane model so you can see others in their fancy planes without paying the full amount to fly them.

You lost me on words 8 through 11

Topic moved into #flying:clubs-groups since this seems to reference creating a flight group for a number of flights.

Create and join your own flight group here! Anything from Bush flying clubs to ATC groups, the sky is the limit.

The #community:community-fly-in-events category is more suited to event information topics, you can create and join all MSFS related events there. Feel free to post there any events, however be sure to follow the category posting guidelines.

I’ve updated your title to reflect this a bit more. If I misunderstood anything, please feel free to let me know.

I would love nothing more than a formation flight in the Corrsair.

1 Like

“add friend” to JoylessTunic738

I have a few add on planes and the Corsair is one of them

A lot of times when I see someone in a modded plane, I’ll try to fly close to them to see it. I also like to find people on my friends list who are already in the sky and try to find them as well. If we’re friends and I see you flying a Corsair, I’ll try to depart by you and fly by you.

Hello joyless. Would love to fly with you. Would like to find a Corsair. Where are they and how do I download one to MSFS on XBox?

1 Like

I am fairly sure the Corsair is available through marketplace. I would however strongly recommend if you have an option to play on xbox or pc, to not only get the Corsair on PC, but do not get it through marketplace. I was not aware when I got mine but if you are able to buy the Corsair through their website FG-1D Corsair for MSFS2020 you can get a really cool gun option where the gun sights can be used and you can hear gunfire and see fire where bullets would be coming out however there are no bullets or structual damage at this time but to me, very worth the extra money.

Otherwise if you have to get it on xbox, check the marketplace. If we’re not already friends in the sim, send me a friend request and oftne times if I see someone in a unique aircraft like a Corsair, I will just join up on them wherever in the world they are.