Flight Hours not being logged

I am having a long persistent problem with my flight hours not logging, last entry is from May, and before someone asks, I am not flying in developer mode, but i do have it installed for some mods I make from time to time. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

If you don’t have the top bar, that means you’re not in developer mode. So if that’s the case, flights should be recorded :slight_smile:

Yes, I’m definitely not in developer mode, I’ve been stuck at 843 hours for months now, I’m probably well over 1000 hours.

1 Like

Stuck since August 2022.

1 Like

What does MSFS consider ‘Flight Hours?’
I think you have to flight plan, cold start at a gate or parking spot, take off, fly to your destination, land, taxi to a gate or parking spot, and shut the plane down. Not sure whether completing an activity works, because I’ve only been doing World Map flights.

That’s the only way I can get hours logged. If I start at altitude, no hours are logged, no matter what else I do.

Been using MSFS since it came out, at least 3 times a week for 4 or 5 hours… I had none of the elements in play that you listed, flt pln, cold start, etc, and the sim logged flight hours fine until I reached approx 700 flight hours … it has moved up and down a few fly hours over the months… That was probably 1500 Flight Hours back, it has not moved since then.
Tried a few suggested fixes, but none worked. Filed a bug report, no help. Waited for a SU to perhaps address the issue, since many players seem to have the same problem… Still waiting… lost track of the Months, Log Book was doing well with over a Million Miles flown, but that showed up as Empty this week and program crashed… Now I can only hope it all works again someday… using 1.34.16.0 - not in dev mode…