Flight hours on Xbox not counting

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

since when the sim update 9 beta tests started my game broke and stopped counting the flight hours,

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

I do a test flight with takeoff and landing at gates and my flight hours are not recorded in the notebook in the game

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Xbox series s

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

When did the sim update 9 beta start

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

the game does not register my flight hours since the sim update 9 beta, I have tried everything to fix this problem but nothing has worked, when I start the game on my computer it registers

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Known issue. Since day one AFAICT. Not specific to Xbox, even if PC players can somewhat alleviate the problem by backing up the Logbook file manually.

I believe this is the most recent merged thread about this Logbook bug: Logbook gets deleted when quitting msfs on Xbox

I have the game on my pc and there using the same profile that I play on my xbox the hours are counted correctly only my xbox that this problem happens, I just hope they fix it

Not too sure if this helps, but it’s a ritual i do at the end of a flight while on Fsim’s homescreens.
Everytime, i go to General settings/ Sensitivity and alter one setting by a click then moved it back.
In essence, i simply do this to trigger the Apply and save option. So far (Touches wood), my logbooks been pretty stable.
I suggested this to a friend, who like me, plays this on Series X, who, had exactly the same problem of being stuck at X hours with nothing being added.
Since i did, it seems to work for him and he now does this everytime too.

1 Like

I will test this I hope it works, thanks for commenting

yes

the game does not register my flight hours since the sim update 9 beta, I have tried everything to fix this problem but nothing has worked, when I start the game on my computer it registers

i got the same bug for week ore month now 148 h but i muste be way over 300 but to be fiar i am not really botherd

Having this bug since March, still no fix. :frowning:

I’ve been announcing this issue since I started the sim update 7 beta

yes

I am stuck at 14hrs. Accidentaly accesed my profile yesterday and was shocked. Must have spent weeks of hours, if not months, since august last year. God knows what else isnt working. Highly suspicious of having nothing to update in the content manager for quite a while now. Before updates were almost daily.

My Flight Hours have been Stuck at 708 for many Months now… I had allusions of getting to 1000 before Christmas 2022. There now, but not going to happen on the Profile Log…

I estimate that my MSFS stopped counting Flight Hours in the Profile about the same time, (approx.), that the Top Gun add-on showed up. Not saying it is related, just a time mark estimate… Filed a problem note with MSFS support way back, but no response.

1 Like

I don’t know if you said it! which is your platform? I for example played on Xbox series s when this problem started, then I started playing on the computer and my hours started counting again

I am on PC. The hourly log shows that it stopped counting and logging flight hours in early June, 2022.

pc… as this is not important for me. just would be nice if it will works again. so long time ignore this… actually i don’t remember how exactly long the time :slight_smile:

1 Like