Flight hours were reset by Sim Update 3 - anyone else get this?

I haven’t reported this to Zendesk or anything because I was under the impression that it was a universal bug that had affected everyone and there’d be no point reporting it because Asobo would already be aware of it and well on their way to fixing it.

After Sim Update 3, my flight hours in the pilot’s logbook was reset to 0 and the previous flights recorded in the logbook erased. I knew from taking part in a live-stream that lots of other people were saying the same thing so just assumed it was known and in hand as mentioned above. Since then though there has been no further mention of it.

I just wanted to check before I go and report this. Is this still an issue affecting everyone?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Playtime gone missing [Packages out of date]

Hi there,

Before creating new topics in this category, please use the search function to look for existing topics. Duplicate topics can negatively impact the community by splitting the conversation, reducing the number of votes an idea receives and making it hard for users to find useful information.

You can use the search system by clicking on the magnifying glass on the top navbar. You can make use of the advanced search system by clicking the options link in the search box.

If you find an existing topic you can open that topic to leave feedback, or vote for the topic. If you can’t find one then you can create a topic - don’t forget to discuss the what, why and how.