Flight plan loops back to beginning of route

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
Yes. I removed them and still had the same issue.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Brief description of the issue:
When I load into the flight after creating a flight plan, I step through the plan to check for issues. It always wants to take the plane back to the beginning of the flight around the DECEL point. It doesnt show going back to the beginning on the actual list of waypoints, but it does it visually when stepping through. I took a video to show the issue. I’ve tried this with different departure and arrival airports. This one in the video is going from KIAD to KJFK. I’ve also had the same issue trying to fly KLAX to KJFK.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Steam

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
No

This is a day one bug of the flightplanner and it affects all planes. Quite a few threads on this also often known as the “turnaround bug”.

Currently Working Title is working on the G1000NXi, which will be the prototype for the replacement for the buggy Asobo flightplanner.

In addition, FBW has already made also excellent progress of writing their own new flightplanner, which you can test in their experimental version of the A32NX (Pc only). That flightplanner does not exhibit those bugs you are experiencing, among many other goodies.