Flight Plans for Xbox Series S

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.
#Xbox

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Microsoft Store

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No

Brief description of the issue:
When creating a flight plan on the world map, I am encountering “broken” arrival or approaches into my destination airport. Today I was flying the B737 from Bredok3d from Mumbai to Dubai. My STAR was selected as PUVA5C 30R. As I reached the STAR, I noticed extra flight plan lines coming into PULVA (that’s how it was marked on my flight plan screen). I had to land the plane manually as the autopilot would have had the plane flying around in circles according to this broken part of the plan.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
None

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
I would look at the PUVAL/PUVA5C STARS in the system to see if there is a problem with those, or if it might be a problem with the B737 from Bredok3d, I’m not 100% sure which might be the cause.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant:
None

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
#1.21.18.0 (I think is the build version).

I have had that happen several times. I just usually fly direct to the 1st ILS waypoint descend to proper altitude and engage the approach.

I’ve tried that before, but then the system wants to take me back off course for some reason. So I don’t know; maybe I’m not getting it right. The problems do seem to happen more with the Boeing aircraft too.