Flight Sim Website .to

Not sure where this question would go -

I get on that flightsim.to website and I cant find any way to contact the website nor do I see a forum there. How do you remove all the downloads I’ve had in the past so I can start fresh? I had seen previously there was a place to select it, but I can’t find it now. Does anyone know how to do this?

The website shows whether you’ve downloaded a file in the past. I’m trying to remove this indication.

Not at the computer right now, but IIRC you go to My Downloads, select All if not already selected, and I think if you highlight one the option appears somehow.

Bear in mind that at my age the memory plays tricks…

1 Like

When you click on one of your downloads there is a “Remove download” option.

1 Like

I don’t believe there is a way to do mass deletion. For each file, click on the ‘Modify’ button. In the top menu tabs there is a ‘Visibility’ link. Click on the link and you there will be a drop-down list with a ‘Recycle Bin’ option. There is also a red button that is ‘Destroy upload irrevocably’

Their knowledgebase has an article regarding file deletion.

The only contact method I am able to find is via their Support Center. Scroll down to ‘Contact Customer Support’ and you can navigate to an online form. The estimated response time for non-premium members is 5-6 days.

This was moved to Tools & Utilities

Thanks. Much obliged.

1 Like