Flight Teacher Needed

Anyone looking to teach. Someone who can show me and train me how to fly. Anyone willing to fly with me and show me how to use autopilot and show me how to fly in general.

1 Like

Go to Vatstar website. That’s what they do.
Everyone starts off not knowing a thing. But it’s a fun road to learn. Good luck.

There’s loads on YouTube, have a look here

Plenty of tutorials, just type msfs 2020 landing tutorial, autopilot tutorial and so on.

Take care
Mick

1 Like

Thank you! Looks Great!

Thank you! Very helpful.

i can teach you and practice specific areas. YouTube has a lot of material to learn, which sometimes can be overwhelming though. Just PM me.

1 Like

I am surprised that this service is free! With only a few instructors; it must take a significant time to book lessons?

I’ll fly with you. Not an expert myself but can complete a flight and not bad with the instruments. Teaching is a good way to supplement learning.

1 Like

I went through their entire training program without issue. It was a cpl years ago though. They are very good.

I also encourage you to take sailing lessons at your local sailing school and yacht club to learn more about how wind works because you need to know how it works for flying in general

I would like to attend you on the team of co-pilots (Iam one of them) Our Co-pilots (Welcome Crew) that are eager to help you on your way! Just sent a DM to one of them if you need some personal help.

Hey, if you are still looking for players to fly with let me know. Ive been playing flight sims for many years and always open to fly together

2 Likes

bonjour

Good morning Budgie84.
Welcome to Microsoft Flight Simulator. I’ve e been flying different Flt. Sims for years.
My name is Rich.

Hi, you might find our series of in game tutorials to be of good use. We cover VFR, IFR, Navigation and Jetliner operations.

Best,
David
FS ACADEMY

Check out The Pilot Club, They are excellent and super friendly.

1 Like

FS ACADEMY are partnered with The Pilot Club, so if you sign up you can get a discount for our packs and a host of other flight sim software
https://www.thepilotclub.org/partners

Je suis tout disposé à t’aider et voler avec toi en double commande

Welcome To MSFS Jet