Flight Training Commercial Takeoff/Landing

The lesson starts off on the runway with engines off? How do I start them?

The landing lesson starts off on approach and the engines quit?

How do I fix this from happening?

Thank you.

Hi @CCGroup,
Yep, those don’t sound right.

Look in the Content Manager to see there is any missing items that haven’t been downloaded or updated.

I reinstalled and it still starts the same, engines shut down…

I just tried a landing challenge and the engine shut down on final.
What is happening? What do I need to do to fix it?

Thanks for you time.
Cheers.

Hi!
Did you check that all content in the Content Manager is downloaded?

CTRL-E should start engines. Why they are not started when you at the runway with the lesson, I do not know. When I do the lesson, the engine is running. This is why I ask if you have all content downloaded from the Content Manager in MSFS. When you install or re-install, it does not install all content - if you installed outside of the default location.

I have checked the content manager and all has been reinstalled. I just tried a landing challenge and the engines shut down on me on final. Do I need to delete and reinstall the complete game file? How do I save my achievements if I do that?

If you have already tried re-installing, then that’s not the problem.

What controller are you using? Make sure the mixture, batteries, etc., are not shutting off the engine.

What lesson are you doing and I’ll check that one.

I’m just using a joystick by Logitech
I tried the new landing challenge onto the island in the A320. All is good until final then the engines shut down.
I will have a look again tonight and see if there is anything changed.

Still shutting down the engines. I tried the landing challenge RJTH Japan, engines shut down on final.
I tried the Flight training Commercial Takeoff again and the same. Cant get the engines to stay running.

I will delete and reinstall the game, how do I save all my achievements from getting deleted as well?

Thank you for all your help.

Cheers.

Chris.

Reinstalled and it works fine now.

Cheers.

Ack! I just now noticed all your posts! When you reply, reply using the “Reply to Post” next the member you want to reply to. If you use the “Reply to Topic” no one will get the message.

Glad you got it working! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.