Flightbeam AANZ Auckland airport is amazing

Just got the Flightbeam NZAA Auckland airport addon and wanted to report it’s fantastic. The textures and color pallete make it look hyper realistic. But I didn’t even notice any effect on my FPS compared to normal.

Highly recommend!

simMarket: FLIGHTBEAM STUDIOS - NZAA - AUCKLAND INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT MSFS

1 Like

It is pretty darn good and the long wait for Wellington and NZA Christchurch continues…

Just nit picking but if there is one smallest of the smallest issues…

One. Is it’s a bit bright on approach but a vivid memory of flying in the old B1900Ds and seeing through to the cockpit… it was bright in real life

Two. The lack of the small apron for GA parking which is located in front of the Air NZ hanger, which could then be linked to the the Air NZ hanger taxiway

Three. Part 1, is a asbobo/MSFS issue… the lack of left/right gates on the B peir and the inability on Micsobo part to allow multiple ‘jetway to gate’ assignment.
Part 2, the lack of left/right parking on the aprons south of pier B/west of the main international terminal…

Four. Just a slight suspicion, might have to check tonight, an observation regarding AIG traffic and AI traffic only exiting either taxiway A7/A6 not the earlier exits… I’m wondering if there are missing a connections from the runway to the other taxiways… Could be just the AI traffic MSFS issue

Just means that Auckland Airport is missing out on another 20 odd gates to make it feel more fuller for AI traffic or lacking regarding parking options especially when starting there.

Apart from that mate…

What has to be one of the best “little major” Airports in the world. Which was a crafted airport in FSX but criminaly left out of the default ‘crafted’ airports in MSFS…
So glad Auckland airport (gateway to NZ) has had the much needed love and TLC…

A++ from me… Will give it the triple A plus once the LR gates/parking and GA apron are implemented