Flightbeam KMSP installed but not showing

Truly stumped on this one: I used the contrail app to install KMSP 1.0.4 from flightbeam. The installation was successful; install folder in community is ~1.Gb, folder structure looks correct. When I load into MSFS all I see is default scenery.

Checked content manager - it says that KMSP is installed and there is nothing clashing.

Tried multiple times uninstalling/reinstalling, restarting, disabling GSX etc. Ideas are welcome , thanks!

We’ve moved your topic into the User Support Hub.

The Bug Reporting Hub is for posting suspected or confirmed bugs that other users are able to reproduce.
Using the template is required in order to provide valuable information, feedback, and replication steps to our test team.

If you are not sure if your issue is a bug or need further input from the community, please use the User Support Hub category.
If the community can replicate your issue, first search the Bug category to see if there’s an existing topic. If it already exists, contribute to that report. Duplicate bug reports will be closed.

If you believe it is a new report, then create a new bug topic using the provided topic template.

All issues caused by or involving third-party addons/mods should be reported to the third-party developer. Assure that no addons/mods are used when reporting issues in Bug Reports.

My FB KMSP has mysteriously done the same thing!!

I would try the airport with all other addons removed, it could be another mod interfering with it.
If that isn’t the answer, I would contact Flightbeam.

I had the same issue and resolved it by:

• Uninstalled KMSP .
• Delete all the files in scenery indexes, C:\Users\User_name\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache
• Restarted MSFS
• Closed it
• Reinstalled KMSP
• Delete the scenery indexes again.
• Restarted MSFS

So issue might be upon upgrading to 1.04, the scenery DAT file got somehow corrupted.

Hopefully this will help.