FlightControlReplay v4.5 for MsFs AUTUMN UPDATE is ONLINE (PCPILOT Awarded, Single AI / Formation Camera and Control , Realtime Modification in Recorded Flight etc)

Hi !

Having troubles with Crash-to-desktop when you are busy in your simulator ?

FlightControlReplay can help you to reduce the bad impact on your flight. Before that happens, activate Re-Live Instant Replay, and the tool can then restore your plane in the last known position in case of such event.

Make sure that “Re-Live Instant Replay” is Enabled by clicking on the Circle Arrow, and it must turn in GREEN color.

One of the secondary but helpful features of FCR !

More excellent flight videos produced with FlightControlReplay, check them out :
Comeflywithme Simulations
Day In A Life Of A Simulator Pilot | MSFS | Episode 4 | 4K

MikeHotel FlightSim
Airshow Day 2 ★ Aerobatic Demonstrations ★ Red Arrows & Frecce Tricolori ★ 4K GRAPHICS ★

Manu SilverLiner
FS 2020 A Passenger Life - Departure from Tenerife Sud (GCTS) Landing in Barcelona El Prat (LEBL)

Hey Fabio,

Thanks for giving me the chance to test out a few of the early alpha builds meant for Sep’s update!

The alpha builds i have tested now accurately captured various airplane landing actions during replay, and previous issues i experienced regarding prematured spoilers deployment, prematured wing flex effect during touchdown and even wing flex “trembling” instead of flexing naturally are accurately captured.

Also i used to experienced sound and airplane actions not in sync or lagging during landing in most of the replay, and thanks to your effort these are all captured accurately and totally in sync with each other now in these alpha builds…while not sure what you have done to these alpha builds…, accurately capturing aircraft movements and landing actions exactly the way users had landed their aircraft etc is very important i guess - this is a replay tool afterall!

but what a shame that SU5 came and messed up the landing related sound effects in airliners like b787 in MSFS when viewing and replaying in cabin views…at exactly the time where flight control replay can now very accurately captured these sounds and actions!

But still and finally, thanks for your amazing after sale support…definitely looking fwd to the actual release of Sept update.

1 Like

Is FCR working with SU5? Please clarify?

At least with the alpha builds that i have tried for a few days with SU5… the replay tool seems to work fine, but i have not tested any advance features using the alpha build, only the recording and replay function. Shall leave this to Fabio to further test or confirm :slight_smile:

Thank you @BafflingBerry63 for your help and support ! For this first stage of development your help was great !

Thanks to adjustment of my proprietary algorithm now in FlightControlReplay Autumn Update Alpha build there were improvements that make the experience 1:1 to real flight !

I m very anxious to share with all of you the changes in the Free Update “Autumn Update” . Now the only thing we can share with all users are the “Improved Accuracy and fidelity” ! Soon in the Summer i ll go into details with every features and changes will be in the update !

FlightcontrolReplay works very well with SU5 . I tested inside the build for long time :sunglasses:

Thanks for give me the strength to watch and predict the future !

FlightControlReplay will bring also a lot of fresh content in the nexts months !

Stay tuned !

Fabio

Still waiting for a better UI.

1 Like

Will be this year ! Stay tuned

Glad to know. Keep up the good work.

Would also like to know if it can be set to record at all times just like in XP. Also if it will support VR.

Hi,

Probably some of you enjoy some relaxing times, and others like me are still working. The first ones must support the second team. Thanks you !

Just kidding, I have already started to build the next update of FlightControlReplay.

Its main content will oriented towards more algorithm improvements for accurate events reproduction with smooth parts animation. First Beta tester reports are very positive with a significative enhancement upon the latest builds I sent to them.

Aside of this, I have also dedicated a part of time to my corporate customers who requested specific versions of FlightControlReplay. There are aviation professionals that are interested in the advanced tool features with some tweaks for their particular use in the military and aviation systems industry.

Take some time to chill anyway, and watch these videos made with FlightControlReplay :

AviationLads
Axonos - Jackson Hole Airport Official Teaser | 4K

FlyKenku
Scary Go Around at Extreme Airport A32NX Landing to Isafjordur | 4K

Ultra Realism Dangerous A32NX Landing into Madeira Airport | 4K

Hi! If you mean set a record time sample … yes you can do that , and you can choose also the FPS .
For the VR is already compatible with all VR headset (configuring key mapping ) and is compatible also with UI ingame with VR Microsoft Mixed Reality headsets :sunglasses:

It would be great to have a control panel that would allow for the loading of multiple flights. I realize you can have multiple instances, but it’s clunky to do this. There was add in for MSFS X that allowed recording recorded flights along with the current flight and it was pretty sweet. At one time I had 50 flights going. Some ran the same path in formation, others were kamikaze, some were military, others commercial and still others were smaller props or helos. It might be a lot of work to integrate into the add-in, but a control panel to load and then start all the flights at the same time should be pretty straight forward. I could probably do something on my own using hooks, but don’t have the time. The feature would make the add-in so much more valuabl as it brings an entirely different experience to the sim.

Hi !!

Yea you ‘ re right . Anyway In the future the things will change :sunglasses:. I cannot share now the details about how FlightControlReplay will evolve in next months with free Autumn Update and with vNext version but we ‘ ll see a lot of changes and new features !

Thanks for your feedback !
Fabio

Hello, I continue to have a lot of speed changes and stuttering when playing back recordings. I am flying in A32NX and tried to change different settings, but no luck. Regards

Hi ! You need to adjust your FPS settings in FCR options . Please set in FCR options dialog a FPS value you reach in the sim .

Thank you very much but I the problems occurs again. I send you two videos with speed changes and stutterings and my seetings. I have beetween 30 and 50 fps in the sim and I’ve tried with 40 and 50.

Hi !

Try to record at automatic FPS (in fcr options) . And play it both with automatic option and test also using 50 FPS (in fcr options).

F

Hello I’m getting these errors when trying to export the replay as an mp4. I followed the user guide and installed all prerequisites. Are there particular settings for x264vfw x64?

Hi !

This is mot an error is a warning of the codec that not affect in anyway the recording :sunglasses:

F

1 Like

Oh wow I thought something was wrong. Are there particular settings I should be using in x264vfw though? Thanks for the reply, and for the awesome software. I got it a while back but haven’t really had the chance to mess with it.

1 Like

Hi, see my latest tests