Flightcontrolreplay v4.5 - PlayAsAi feature details (part 1)

Let’s review one of the best popular and exclusive feature of FlightControlReplay : PlayAsAI.

Yes, you can replay your flight and simulate formation flying !

Apply your flight path to AI aircraft beside yours, setup the offset and angle from your position in just seconds, very easy to understand user interface.

The standard options of replay remain available in this mode : change simulation rate, choose exactly when the AI traffic can start the flight.

Currently, 4 AI aircraft for each FlightControlReplay instance are visible, so you can multiplicate the AI companions with more software intances simultaneously.

With the next update in June, each FCR instance will be able to manage up to 5 AI aircraft, and it’s infinite with more FCR instances.

Now some relaxing and fresh videos that take advantage of FlightControlReplay unique power features :

FlyKenku Youtuber
A320 Neo Takeoff in thunderstorm at Bangkok 4K

Blu Games Youtuber
Axonos Perth YPPH for MSFS review :

Just letting you know I am getting consistent crash to desktops with your recording tool – now on the 3rd time in the last 4 days. This latest one I was able to screenshot, but when I hit stop recording, my 3.5 hour flight crashed. :frowning:

Hi!!

Thank you for your info ! I ll check and I ll come back to you . :sunglasses::+1: .

Fabio

Please see this topic:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/announcement-june-21-update-flightcontrolreplay-v4-5-for-msfs-is-now-online-updated-june-update-preview-21/339162

Thank you!