Float Plane Bases?

Looking for addon scenery to fly float planes from in the sim now that we’ve been given a few from SU5 with wake effects. Is there any decent scenery out there (payware of freeware) that is recommended to launch some bush adventures from?

TIA!

You could look at ‘Return to Misty Moorings’, we used to fly there in FSX and P3D and now they have updated it for FS2020. There are 11 files to download and install if yiou want all the regional scenery. Well worth it in my opinion.

https://return.mistymoorings.com/z20_homepage/index.php

2 Likes

Lots of free stuff on Flightsim.to. Here are the results of my query using the search term “seaplane base”. That is far from including all of the available seaplane related add-ons, but it will give you a good start. Since you have a float plane, you should definitely change your residence to Miami.

2 Likes

Perfect- thanks guys. I had been searching using the keyword floatplane instead of seaplane. Can’t wait to try these out!

Hi there,
Best to ask questions about add-on airports in Third Party Addon Discussion > Airports. I moved your post there.

1 Like