FLT files all corrupted

I am having a very strange issue on the Xbox version. Recently after the latest update (top gun update) I went to load a .FLT file I had (call it landing.flt) This loaded correctly, it was right before JFK for landing. Now whenever I go to load any other .FLT file they all will only load the data from landing.flt. No matter which one I pick (I had over 30 files) or how I load it it’s always the same. I have tried loading during a flight, also tried loading from the main menu by going to the world map and doing load/save. Even on the world map you can clearly see it’s loading my position near JFK. I spent so many hours saving all those .FLT files in many different locations with interesting landing scenarios. Now they are all unable to load. I also noticed that even if I try to save a brand new .FLT file, same thing. When I go to load it, it’s only loading that JFK state. This is obviously a bug, but does anyway else have this issue? Any tips on what I can do to salvage my old FLT files? I am happy to provide my xbox gamertag if needed.

Thank you

1 Like

I even took a video of this phenomenon please look here -

As you can see no matter what I pick it always loads A6.FLT, I even tried deleting A6.FLT and still it is just stuck on that one flight file. Can’t load anything else! Can’t even save anything else it will always load A6.FLT.

1 Like

I have the same problem on Xbox Series X. It started when I tried to delete some .flt files. From then on when I load any .flt file it always starts with the same departure location, even though I deleted that file.
I deleted all my saved data, so I lost my 22 hours on my profile but I was able to save and load .flt files normally again.
A day later I saved a new file, only my 4th one and I have the same problem as before.
This is game breaking, I’m not playing it if I cant save and resume my favourite flights.
I hope there is a fix coming cos this started about 2 months ago.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.